Armakuni empower our clients to take ideas to production in weeks, not months. Our DevOps Engineers act as change catalysts enabling teams to maximise the value of concepts such as Platform-as-a-Service and everything-as-code.
Our DevOps Engineers deliver the tools and methodologies which power PaaS and Cloud Native adoption, seamlessly integrating enterprise-grade, multi-cloud tooling such as Cloud Foundry, PKS and Concourse to power continuous integration/delivery pipelines. This fundamentally improves the way teams build, deploy and run software, accelerating development velocity and reducing feedback cycles.
What we enjoy:
- Sharing our knowledge of cutting edge tech stacks with clients and colleagues alike to ensure the long-term benefits of cloud platforms are fully leveraged
- Delivering training that ensures our legacy of efficiency and stability remains long after we do
- Regular retrospectives to figure out what we’re doing wrong so we can fix it, and what we’re doing right so we can improve on it
What does good look like?
First and foremost you will have a passion for leveraging technology to optimise processes and procedures. With a background in either Software Development or DevOps/SysAdmin, you fully appreciate concepts such as Platform-as-a-Service and everything-as-code and utilising them to deliver enhanced value.
From a technical perspective we find those who enjoy a successful career as a DevOps Engineer with Armakuni typically have a selection of the following:
- The mindset of an Engineer; the platform is a key part of the everything-as-code ethos
- Experience of environments where software is deployed to cloud environments (eg. AWS, Google Cloud, Heroku, BOSH)
- Linux and BASH skills, bonus points knowledge of networking
- Experience with Agile TDD/BDD or Test First development environments
- Exposure to automation technologies such as CI/CD (Concourse etc.), BOSH and Terraform
- Strong communication skills - everyone at Armakuni is client-facing
- Passion for growing your skills, tackling interesting work and challenging problems
- Willingness to travel to client sites both nationally and internationally as needed
We offer the chance to be a part of a rapidly evolving technology-driven community; a team of like-minded experts in sharing their knowledge not just with clients but with each other. Perks include:
- Opportunities to learn and use a range of bleeding-edge technologies
- Regular training and informal/social knowledge sharing sessions
- Opportunities to visit and present at key conferences and industry events
- Great community vibe; whether out on-site or at our Shoreditch HQ we all keep in touch and share ideas
- Consulting environment free from sales and utilisation targets
- Weekly company-wide retros and demos
- Company stickers!
Of course we also make sure that you are well looked after offering highly competitive salaries plus an ever growing benefits package which currently includes:
- Annual training allowance
- BUPA Healthcare and Employee Assistance Programme
- Shiny new MacBook Pro
- Contributory pension
- 25 days holiday